Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remote management

My iPhone 8 got a new update but once the update had finished my phone showed Remote management and I cant get rid of it. It keeps asking for username and password.

Posted on May 20, 2020 2:20 PM

9 replies

May 20, 2020 5:15 PM in response to araceli120

It would depend. If it is asking you for a username and password to get into it, it may be difficult. I would have said to try to access Settings to see if there was a profile there, but until you can get into the device, you cannot get there. If you cannot get anywhere on the iPhone, I would try a Recovery Mode restore. Follow these instructions. If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support After that, see if you can get in. If you get back to the Remote Management screen again, if it won't let you in, you are going to have to try to contact the seller. Does it provide a company name or anything, or just say Remote Management?

remote management

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.