Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Screenshot - line at the bottom!

“iPhone Screenshot - line at the bottom!

So the line at the bottom of the screen (almost like a horizontal line home button) has been getting in the way of all my screenshots. I know I can crop it out, but a lot of the time doing so will also crop out something important too. At least for me. When I screenshot with assistive touch, the assistive touch button doesn’t show, but of course this line still does. Is there a way to get rid of this line, or at least not have it appear in screenshots??

I attached an example of what I’m talking about, I used four red arrows to indicate what I’m referring to.

Thank you so much! If this can not be fixed, is there a way for me to email or contact Apple to put in this suggestion/request?”

this was already here, but I guess the problem still there. Please fix this. We should be able to not see that line, at least on a screen shot

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on May 21, 2020 3:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2020 5:50 AM

birute ~ To send feedback to Apple about iPhone use this form. In the cases where cropping won't remove something important, Apple's Shortcuts app can automate the process. In the screenshot below of a custom shortcut, the 2,688px height of my iPhone 11 Pro Max's latest screenshot is cropped to 2,643px to remove the bar at the bottom. By the way, the long screenshot was taken using Picsew Pro's Scrollshot Recording feature – which has a Setting to "Auto-Remove Scrollbar" (the bar at the right, not the bottom.)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2020 5:50 AM in response to birute4

birute ~ To send feedback to Apple about iPhone use this form. In the cases where cropping won't remove something important, Apple's Shortcuts app can automate the process. In the screenshot below of a custom shortcut, the 2,688px height of my iPhone 11 Pro Max's latest screenshot is cropped to 2,643px to remove the bar at the bottom. By the way, the long screenshot was taken using Picsew Pro's Scrollshot Recording feature – which has a Setting to "Auto-Remove Scrollbar" (the bar at the right, not the bottom.)

iPhone Screenshot - line at the bottom!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.