Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No cellular service

My iphone 7 does not have cellular service after latest update, so I’m not able to make/receive phone calls. When I try to update, I’m getting error message saying I do not have internet service to complete update, even though I have full internet service! Also since phone isn’t working I can’t call Apple. Anyone else have this issue?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 21, 2020 8:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2020 12:53 PM

Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support...See if you need this...

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support...this may apply to your phone...

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support ⬅︎ Click this link then click ➡︎ start your support request online...

⬇︎

Follow the leads which will lead you to Chat...you can then chat with a tech...they are very busy now, you can only imagine why, so you may have to try a few times, be patient you will reach them...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2020 12:53 PM in response to NanciLeigh

Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support...See if you need this...

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support...this may apply to your phone...

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support ⬅︎ Click this link then click ➡︎ start your support request online...

⬇︎

Follow the leads which will lead you to Chat...you can then chat with a tech...they are very busy now, you can only imagine why, so you may have to try a few times, be patient you will reach them...

No cellular service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.