Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I speak to someone at support

How can I talk with support

Posted on May 21, 2020 11:12 AM

28 replies

May 29, 2020 9:41 PM in response to Bankcard

An image of a keyboard covers my login on desktop. Everytime I want to log in, I have to use the image keys. How do I remove the keyboard so I can continue to use my Logitech wireless with mouse. If I click on the 'x' on the keyboard, it leaves the desktop and I don't know how to get the login box to respond to my PassWord.

Ramonal

Sep 25, 2020 3:56 PM in response to Bankcard

Dear Apple Support,

9/25/20

5:54PM Central time

I have canceled my subscription to weight watchers and me walking apps. The money for each has already came out of my bank account. The weight watchers came out of my bank account on 9/16/20 and the me walking came out on 9/17/20. I would like a refund please of both of these amounts back to my bank account. It has been about 8 and 9 days since this money has came out of my bank account. So, can you all please refund these two amounts - ww- $24.99 + tax= $26.49 and me walking- $119.99 + tax = $127.19. Please let me know.

Thanks

Sincerely,

Shonna Irvin

Nov 4, 2020 9:29 PM in response to Bankcard

i have asked for a refund on something that was totally misleading, i have all the correspondence of contacting the company straight after they took the money out of my account, you have said i will get a refund, but nothing has been put into my account.

this situation has caused me a lot of stress so please can you confirm when the money will be refunded into my account

How can I speak to someone at support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.