Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phishing Apple id

Hi,

I wanted to report a phishing email and the email add given at your site always returns the mail, which email address should i report it to?

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

reportphishing@apple.com (reportphishing@apple.com)

Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected

Thanks,

A. Schaw

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 22, 2020 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 12:28 PM

Hello A. Schaw and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I see you are having some difficulty reporting a suspected phishing email message.

Having just check, I can say that the mailbox appears to be working as expected. Have you tried sending the reply from a different email address?

If you continue to not be able to forward a message to that mailbox, reach out to Apple Support directly for additional options.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2020 12:28 PM in response to schaw

Hello A. Schaw and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I see you are having some difficulty reporting a suspected phishing email message.

Having just check, I can say that the mailbox appears to be working as expected. Have you tried sending the reply from a different email address?

If you continue to not be able to forward a message to that mailbox, reach out to Apple Support directly for additional options.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Cheers.

Phishing Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.