Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud and iPhone pictures

I have had an iPhone for years now and i would always download my pictures to make room on my phone. As I would upgrade my pictures on my icloud continued to stay on my phone and I couldnt download them anymore. So I just got the iPhone 11 in december I now have no room on my phone and i pay 2.99 for 2 GB icloud storage which is now full as well.

I want to download all the photos from my icloud to my PC or my MAC so i can delete them off of my phone. I dont care which one it goes to but i also have external storage because i know its too much. But now i cant get anything download from my icloud.

I still have my iphone 8 plus and if im right all the same pictures are on that phone as well. Is it possible i can download the photos from my icloud then delete them off my iphone and if anything they still be on my iphone 8 plus?

if anybody can help id greatly appreciate it. thank you.

iPhone 11

Posted on May 23, 2020 1:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 12:34 PM

See if this would help in downloading the photos from your iCloud to PC or external hard drive (assuming the photos are in iCloud on that PC) -- Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support.

1 reply

iCloud and iPhone pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.