Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud photo

How can I download all my pictures from icloud? The thing is I don’t have enough place on icloud but I have there a lot of pictures. I got a new iphone with a huge storage and want to stop using icloud and use only my iPhone's storage, how to do it?

I have more than 11000 photos on icloud

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 12:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 1:17 PM

It appears that you may not have enough space on your phone to keep your photos only on your phone. It’s also possible that the sync had not yet been completed as it looks like only around 1000 photos downloaded. Cancel. Then keep the phone plugged in overnight for a few nights. It will take some time to download all of your photos.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2023 1:17 PM in response to susyismailova

It appears that you may not have enough space on your phone to keep your photos only on your phone. It’s also possible that the sync had not yet been completed as it looks like only around 1000 photos downloaded. Cancel. Then keep the phone plugged in overnight for a few nights. It will take some time to download all of your photos.

icloud photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.