Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi every slow on iPhone 7plus

Hey guys,

since a few day my iPhone 7 Plus has at random times very low wifi connection (about 0.2 mb/s). After a few minutes the wifi works just the way it should. By the way the mobile data works just fine.

I tried to restart the device, reset the wifi settings and even completely deleted and restarted my iPhone.

Regards

Phil_ipp_

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on May 23, 2020 1:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 1:56 AM

Try this workaround:

Disconnect ALL devices from your modem-router, then turn it off (also unplug it), and wait for at least 5 minutes.

Turn it back on and wait for complete autoconfiguration.

Reconnect your iPhone to your Wifi Network and test it.

Regards

Giulio

5 replies

May 27, 2020 7:50 AM in response to Phil_ipp_

If you're sure it's not a matter of your ISP provider service or your modem router settings, have your 7+ inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider, as soon as they reopen.

In the meantime, you can also contact Apple Support using this link GetSupport and see if they can run a remote dignostic test, or have a different solution for your problem.

Regards

Giulio

Wifi every slow on iPhone 7plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.