Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi not working

In my home I have WiFi and it is showing that connected to the phone but my internet is not working with WiFi

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on May 23, 2020 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 12:13 PM

Well, if it works when connected to a different wifi network (as you stated), something could be wrong with your modem router settings / firmware.

I would contact your Internet provider and/or your modem-router manufacturer and ask them.

Take a look at this support article too:--> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2020 12:13 PM in response to madan910

Well, if it works when connected to a different wifi network (as you stated), something could be wrong with your modem router settings / firmware.

I would contact your Internet provider and/or your modem-router manufacturer and ask them.

Take a look at this support article too:--> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

May 23, 2020 8:47 AM in response to madan910

Try this:

Open the wifi connection on your iPhone and tap on the "i" in blue circle at right. Then "forget his network".

Turn off your modem router and unplug it for at least 5 minutes.

Restart the modem-router and wait for its complete autoconfiguration.

Then restart your iPhone and try to reconnect it to your router, after inputting the correct password.

Regards

Giulio

Wi-Fi not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.