Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home Videos onto iPad?

Hi All,

I have an iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) just updated to the latest software and am trying to sync some home videos from my PC to it. The videos are in my iTunes library and I attempted to sync but I got a message that said movies can't be synced without the Videos app.

I searched for the 'videos' app but have not seen one in the app store and there definitely isn't one already on my iPad. Is there a different app I need to get to be able to transfer the movies? Please help!

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on May 23, 2020 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 11:44 AM

Quite old. Current version is 12.8 on Mac, 12.10 on Windows.

12.5 was released in 2016. There’s been many updates since to support new features and modifications in iOS devices.

Also note, that with iTunes 12.7, App management was removed from iTunes, so you will no longer be able to manage or apps tp your iPad with the newer versions.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2020 11:44 AM in response to sunfun219

Quite old. Current version is 12.8 on Mac, 12.10 on Windows.

12.5 was released in 2016. There’s been many updates since to support new features and modifications in iOS devices.

Also note, that with iTunes 12.7, App management was removed from iTunes, so you will no longer be able to manage or apps tp your iPad with the newer versions.

Home Videos onto iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.