Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update apps

Hi, these days I had apps that need update from the AppStore but the apps doesn’t updates it just stay loading.

so someone can help me what to do?

Posted on May 23, 2020 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 10:45 AM

Hi vinoe320,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having difficulties updating apps. I'd be happy to assist.

Before we continue further do you have a backup? If not that's alright. It's always recommended to have a backup before troubleshooting potential issues. If you'd like to make a backup here is a great resource: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

After making a backup I'd recommend taking a look at this resource related to apps being unable to download or update: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or other Apple device

Thanks and have a great day.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2020 10:45 AM in response to vinoe320

Hi vinoe320,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having difficulties updating apps. I'd be happy to assist.

Before we continue further do you have a backup? If not that's alright. It's always recommended to have a backup before troubleshooting potential issues. If you'd like to make a backup here is a great resource: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

After making a backup I'd recommend taking a look at this resource related to apps being unable to download or update: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or other Apple device

Thanks and have a great day.

Update apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.