Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgetting Bluetooth device on iPhone XS Max

An OontZ Angle 3XL Ultra Bluetooth Speaker which I do not have automatically connects to my iPhone XS Max. I have never paired it nor connected it myself. After forgetting this device it keeps reappearing. How can I get rid of it permanently?

Karl

[Email Edited by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on May 23, 2020 9:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 11:39 PM

If you have done Forget the device and still it re-pairs without your intervention that means the process for Forget the Device used by you was wrong.

Watch the GIF below

Restart the device. That's it.

Smart Phones neither have the intelligence nor has the hostility. Hence we need to look at our device settings and the way we synchronise our smart phones with Mac/PC/iCloud and also how careful are we in sharing our sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2020 11:39 PM in response to ketchua

If you have done Forget the device and still it re-pairs without your intervention that means the process for Forget the Device used by you was wrong.

Watch the GIF below

Restart the device. That's it.

Smart Phones neither have the intelligence nor has the hostility. Hence we need to look at our device settings and the way we synchronise our smart phones with Mac/PC/iCloud and also how careful are we in sharing our sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Forgetting Bluetooth device on iPhone XS Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.