Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I transfer data from my watch to my new phone if I don’t have my old phone?

How can I transfer all my data from my Iwatch to my new phone and pair if I don’t have my old phone anymore?

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 5

Posted on May 24, 2020 7:12 PM

4 replies

May 24, 2020 7:16 PM in response to chrisitna1986

Don’t you have an iCloud or iTunes backup of that old iPhone? Your iCloud or iTunes backups from an iPhone include backups of all the Apple Watch data for the watch used with that iPhone.

Because without a backup you’re simply not going to be able to recover that data. Without a backup or the device to make one, the data is lost to you.

Back up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Jun 30, 2020 8:56 AM in response to Potterpup

If you have been backing up your phone, you can restore from the backup or at least most recent backup. If you haven't backed up your phone and it is dead, you won't be able to restore from the backup, if there isn't one.

Anything you synced with iCloud, such as Photos, text messages, etc., will come over to the new phone assuming you had those services turned on previously. You can restore all your apps as long as you use the same Apple ID on the new phone as you did on the old phone.

How can I transfer data from my watch to my new phone if I don’t have my old phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.