Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone auto shutdown and restart

My iPhone automatically shutdown and restart after 2 minutes

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on May 25, 2020 12:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 12:39 AM

Hi,

Your iPhone may not have the battery capacity to keep running at a low battery percentage. To check if it was the battery that caused the shutdown go into Settings > Battery > Battery Health then look for a message that roughly says that your iPhone recently shut down due to not having enough power. If this is the case you will need to get your battery replaced. If this is not the case and it happens again, take it into an Apple store (when its open) and have it checked.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2020 12:39 AM in response to Harry_fogaat

Hi,

Your iPhone may not have the battery capacity to keep running at a low battery percentage. To check if it was the battery that caused the shutdown go into Settings > Battery > Battery Health then look for a message that roughly says that your iPhone recently shut down due to not having enough power. If this is the case you will need to get your battery replaced. If this is not the case and it happens again, take it into an Apple store (when its open) and have it checked.

My iPhone auto shutdown and restart

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.