Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, i am user for iphone 7

This morning, my iphone suddenly lagging ang constantly feels hot. Plus, when i've tried to shut it down completely, it will turn on automatically. I've tried everything from deleting my apps that consumed to much storage, refresed background apps and so on.. Someone please help me.. Thanks

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 25, 2020 4:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2020 5:43 AM

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I’ve just got my phone back after send it back to authorised apple for repaired..

I have tried everything as you mentioned but nothings work. The worst thing is after i have reset my phone, my phone would not turn on 2 days straight.

i have no choice but to sent it to the Apple. Thank god that i already make a back up through itunes before i reset my phone.

Now, my baby works again smoothly and all my data is back as usual..

Thanks for you help and advice. I appreciate it a lot.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2020 5:43 AM in response to Teddy_B

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I’ve just got my phone back after send it back to authorised apple for repaired..

I have tried everything as you mentioned but nothings work. The worst thing is after i have reset my phone, my phone would not turn on 2 days straight.

i have no choice but to sent it to the Apple. Thank god that i already make a back up through itunes before i reset my phone.

Now, my baby works again smoothly and all my data is back as usual..

Thanks for you help and advice. I appreciate it a lot.

May 26, 2020 12:34 PM in response to aisyahaziz

Hi aisyahaziz,

I understand you are experiencing performance issues on your device.

I would begin by ensuring you have a backup of your data.

There may be an issue with your battery. You can learn more about battery and performance here: iPhone Battery and Performance.

If your battery is in good condition, continue with the following.

First, Reset All Settings. You can learn how to do so here: Return iPhone settings to their defaults.

If you continue to have the issue, I recommend you Erase All Content & Settings. You can learn how to do so here: How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If the issue continues thereafter, I would encourage you to Contact Apple Support.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

hi, i am user for iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.