Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watcing Apple TV+ online

Hi!

Does anyone know how I can search for a certain movie or show on Apple TV+ when I'm accessing it via Chrome or Safari?

There just doesn't seem to be a search bar if you are accessing/ watching online - or is there?!

Appreciate help ASAP; as I've rented a film but now can't access it on the browser-based Apple TV!

Thanks!!

MacBook

Posted on May 25, 2020 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 7:09 AM

Apple TV Plus is only for Apple original content, currently there are 22 series and 4 movies (more added each month). If you rented a film then that would be from the iTunes store and have nothing to do with that service. You would have to view it within iTunes or a device that has the Apple TV app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2020 7:09 AM in response to sashih

Apple TV Plus is only for Apple original content, currently there are 22 series and 4 movies (more added each month). If you rented a film then that would be from the iTunes store and have nothing to do with that service. You would have to view it within iTunes or a device that has the Apple TV app.

Watcing Apple TV+ online

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.