Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar invititation reply pop up error

Hi all,

I constantly get warning from calendars in both my iPhone and iPad that “your reply to an invitation couldn’t be send” . Calendars are synced. I couldn’t find that invitation that it is mentioned and couldn’t find how to fix it. Can anyone help me to fix it. It is so annoying.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on May 25, 2020 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 1:25 PM

Hi usolunoglu,

Thanks for your post! I see you keep receiving a calendar invitation pop-up. There are a few steps you can take to try to resolve the issue.

First, restart your device and make sure you software is up to date; for guidance on those steps, look here:

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If after these steps the issue is persisting, toggle the calendar account off and on; for those steps go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Select any account with calendars syncing > toggle calendar off then on, then restart your iPhone and test.

Let us know what you find out!

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2020 1:25 PM in response to usolunoglu

Hi usolunoglu,

Thanks for your post! I see you keep receiving a calendar invitation pop-up. There are a few steps you can take to try to resolve the issue.

First, restart your device and make sure you software is up to date; for guidance on those steps, look here:

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If after these steps the issue is persisting, toggle the calendar account off and on; for those steps go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Select any account with calendars syncing > toggle calendar off then on, then restart your iPhone and test.

Let us know what you find out!

Take care!

calendar invititation reply pop up error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.