Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Persistent Calendar error message

Hello all,

i use the Apple calendar app both on Mac & iPhone. While my Mac was offline I rejected a meeting request from there, and thought my response would go out once back online. Once I went to my iPhone’s calendar app I saw it as still in the inbox even though it was sent from the Mac app. So I rejected invite from my iPhone as well to be sure it was sent.

since then I get annoying interruptions about every half an hour from iPhone’s calendar telling me my invite response wasn’t sent yet (see screenshot).

is there a way I can remove that invite response from the Calendar’s records? Thanks!

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 1:40 PM

Hi sebastien14,

We understand that you haven't been unable to stop this pop up for returning since declining the calendar invite.

To resolve this, do the following:

1. Go to Settings > Calendar > Accounts
  2. Select an account and temporarily turn off Calendars. Do this for all accounts.
  3. Go back and turn them all back on again.
  4. Restart iPhone

Let us know your results, and have a good rest of your day.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2020 1:40 PM in response to sebastien14

Hi sebastien14,

We understand that you haven't been unable to stop this pop up for returning since declining the calendar invite.

To resolve this, do the following:

1. Go to Settings > Calendar > Accounts
  2. Select an account and temporarily turn off Calendars. Do this for all accounts.
  3. Go back and turn them all back on again.
  4. Restart iPhone

Let us know your results, and have a good rest of your day.

Persistent Calendar error message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.