Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have APPLE.COM/BILL charges on my credit card that I don't recognize. How can I find out what these are for?

My credit card has charges that I don't recognize. Can you help me find out how to check these?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 25, 2020 11:46 AM

145 replies

Oct 19, 2020 1:44 PM in response to richfield6936

richfield6936 wrote:

There is charge on my VISA bill from Apple I don't recognize - can you tell me what it's for?

This is a user to user support forum. No one here can give a definitive explanation or change things for you.

Review recent purchases at https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ or check your purchase history in iTunes and view your subscriptions or check for an iCloud storage plan. If you are the organizer of a family share check for purchases by other members.

See also If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support and About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support.

If you cannot identify the payment then perhaps you are looking at a phishing email. See Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support.

If there really have been purchases that you didn't authorize, or you've entered your Apple ID credentials at a fake Apple portal, see If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support, change your Apple ID password, and if possible turn on Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support.

See also Use Screen Time to prevent purchasing on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

• If there is no evidence of a charge on either your iTunes or bank/credit card accounts this is likely to be a phishing exercise which you should ignore.

• If there is a charge shown under your iTunes store account and it relates to misuse of your Apple ID then you need to start a conversation with iTunes Store support to get it cancelled and refunded, change your password, and enable two-factor authentication if at all possible.

• If it isn't connected to your own Apple ID but funds have gone from your bank or credit card account that purport to be from iTunes then the account has been compromised and you need to deal directly with your financial institution.

tt2

Oct 26, 2020 8:16 AM in response to Pepper2487

Pepper2487 wrote:

Can you tell me V8806 12/09 Apple .com/bill ref 74564450258 for $24.99 is for thanks Peter

This is a user to user support forum. No one here can give a definitive explanation or change things for you.

Review recent purchases at https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ or check your purchase history in iTunes and view your subscriptions or check for an iCloud storage plan. If you are the organizer of a family share check for purchases by other members.

See also If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support and About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support.

If you cannot identify the payment then perhaps you are looking at a phishing email. See Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support.

If there really have been purchases that you didn't authorize, or you've entered your Apple ID credentials at a fake Apple portal, see If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support, change your Apple ID password, and if possible turn on Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support.

See also Use Screen Time to prevent purchasing on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

• If there is no evidence of a charge on either your iTunes or bank/credit card accounts this is likely to be a phishing exercise which you should ignore.

• If there is a charge shown under your iTunes store account and it relates to misuse of your Apple ID then you need to start a conversation with iTunes Store support to get it cancelled and refunded, change your password, and enable two-factor authentication if at all possible.

• If it isn't connected to your own Apple ID but funds have gone from your bank or credit card account that purport to be from iTunes then the account has been compromised and you need to deal directly with your financial institution.

tt2

Nov 11, 2020 3:13 PM in response to McDonald10

McDonald10 wrote:

I am charged $4.19 every month on my credit card but I have been charged for various things ranging from $5-15.00. I don't know what they are for. I don't share with my family, order movies etc. Can you explain. Thank you....bev

tt2

Nov 12, 2020 12:52 PM in response to LarryD147

LarryD147 wrote:

Checking on apple.com/bill record store internet charge $75.26

tt2

Nov 23, 2020 1:23 PM in response to debora255

debora255 wrote:

I want my balance on my Apple account transferred back into my bank account

tt2

Nov 23, 2020 1:23 PM in response to say272

say272 wrote:

i don’t want Apple community please send my transaction back to my account

tt2

Nov 23, 2020 3:23 PM in response to Piliates1

Piliates1 wrote:

I have a charge on my credit card for .99, it come every month how can I cancel this charge?

tt2

Nov 24, 2020 2:26 AM in response to Pepper2487

Pepper2487 wrote:

Why am I getting charged for iTunes when I never authorised it

tt2

Dec 3, 2020 12:16 PM in response to Djibouti_2

tt2

Dec 15, 2020 11:33 AM in response to memesposse

tt2

Dec 21, 2020 5:55 PM in response to Blackie1213

tt2

Dec 24, 2020 10:29 AM in response to socheata240

socheata240 wrote:

Call I would like to waive all my charges and never charged on my card ever again

This is a user to user support forum. No one here can give a definitive explanation or change things for you. You should not post personal details to a public forum.

tt2

Dec 26, 2020 5:32 AM in response to colette182

colette182 wrote:

Please stop billing my card. I didn't authorize none of this. Please put the money back on my cards.

tt2

Jan 2, 2021 2:36 PM in response to bigneck

tt2

Feb 4, 2021 7:58 AM in response to silliegirl

tt2

I have APPLE.COM/BILL charges on my credit card that I don't recognize. How can I find out what these are for?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.