Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Trade-In - Scuffed Bottom

Hi all,

I am looking to trade-in my iPhone 6s 64GB.

However, answering these questions based on the photo:

• Would you consider the iPhone is in good condition?

IF NO:

• Is the body of the iPhone in good shape? (It’s free of major cracks, chips and scratches)

These are the only scratches on the iPhone and it works perfectly fine (old battery considering) and there are no other marks or damage of any kind.

Can I still trade this in and get full value for it?

Thanks 😊

iPhone 6s

Posted on May 25, 2020 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 1:28 PM

xSwalshx wrote:

There is some chance you can.

Answer the questions honestly, to the best of your ability, based on the criteria spelled out. Submit the iPhone for trade. It will be inspected when it arrives, and hopefully Apple’s trade-in partner will agree with your assessment. If they don’t, you’ll be informed about your choices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2020 1:28 PM in response to xSwalshx

xSwalshx wrote:

There is some chance you can.

Answer the questions honestly, to the best of your ability, based on the criteria spelled out. Submit the iPhone for trade. It will be inspected when it arrives, and hopefully Apple’s trade-in partner will agree with your assessment. If they don’t, you’ll be informed about your choices.

Apple Trade-In - Scuffed Bottom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.