Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quiry regarding getting a new iphone13 replaced

I purchased iphone13 red 256gb on 7th Jan but then noticed a scratch after I opened the piece and even reported to authorised apple service Center immediately I want to know will i get a replacement of the damaged product?

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 8:28 PM

anuja83 Said:

"Quiry regarding getting a new iphone13 replaced: I purchased iphone13 red 256gb on 7th Jan but then noticed a scratch after I opened the piece and even reported to authorised apple service Center immediately I want to know will i get a replacement of the damaged product?"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

You have 14 days to return it. So, contact Apple. Take a photo of it, to show them the scratch. If found to be a faulty device, then it might be replaceable free-of-charge. In all, that would be Apple's call.

***Info on Contacting Apple:

Why the Wait?: NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit longer to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2022 8:28 PM in response to anuja83

anuja83 Said:

"Quiry regarding getting a new iphone13 replaced: I purchased iphone13 red 256gb on 7th Jan but then noticed a scratch after I opened the piece and even reported to authorised apple service Center immediately I want to know will i get a replacement of the damaged product?"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

You have 14 days to return it. So, contact Apple. Take a photo of it, to show them the scratch. If found to be a faulty device, then it might be replaceable free-of-charge. In all, that would be Apple's call.

***Info on Contacting Apple:

Why the Wait?: NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit longer to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you :)

Quiry regarding getting a new iphone13 replaced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.