Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do you do when you receive a damaged iPhone?

I bought an iPhone 12 in July from Apple website. It was a brand new phone. I only tried using it after the return window but it never powers up. So I go to Apple Store to service the phone and the Apple agent said they would replace the phone since it’s within warranty. A few days later I receive the phone with no repair. Apple claim the phone is damaged or modified to the extent it is out of warranty. I never made any modifications or damage to the phone I literally just took it out of the box and plugged to a charger. So I call Apple Support and they send me an empty box to ship the phone to them. Today I received it again with no repair or replacement. What do I do?

iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 4:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 9:24 AM

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

For these questions, you may Contact Apple Inc or your Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores directly, or contact support

Also, know here --> Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 9:24 AM in response to hagganation

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

For these questions, you may Contact Apple Inc or your Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores directly, or contact support

Also, know here --> Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

What do you do when you receive a damaged iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.