Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Special mailboxes are not shown in Mail list but are shown in On my Mac, but only if I click an email and "move to" which is not what I want to do. I just want to return the mailboxes to where the other folders are.

Personal mailboxes are not shown in Mail list but are shown in On my Mac, and that's only if I click an email and then "move to" which is not what I want to do. I just want to return the mailboxes to where the other folders are.

iMac 27", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 25, 2020 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 7:06 PM

Yes, it would be...

Safe Boot from the HD, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode?

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

3 replies

May 26, 2020 7:52 AM in response to BDAqua

I can't open the mailboxes in On My Mac. I can see that they are there only when I click an email in my Inbox, right-click, and click Move to On My Mac. When I click on a mailbox folder in On My Mac, the email from my Inbox goes into that folder.

That is what is so frustrating. The folders are there, but I can't access them or move them back to my list of folders.

Thanks for trying to help!

Special mailboxes are not shown in Mail list but are shown in On my Mac, but only if I click an email and "move to" which is not what I want to do. I just want to return the mailboxes to where the other folders are.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.