Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 max pro sound/ mic issues

Hello, my issue is that when I make a FaceTime call with someone I can hear them perfectly fine but the person on the receiving end says I’m breaking or I’m frozen and they can’t hear me. Why is my phone acting this way and what can I do to fix this issue before going to the Apple store?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on May 25, 2020 7:41 PM

2 replies

May 26, 2020 5:44 PM in response to S_w143

Hello S_w143,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble audio and video while on FaceTime calls. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

From what you've described, it sounds like it may be a network-related issue. Check out the "If you have connection or sound quality issues with FaceTime" section of this article: If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you're using FaceTime over Wi-Fi, check out the information here about interference: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference.

You may also want to test the issue in a different location, connected to a different Wi-Fi network, or by using cellular data.

Take care.

iPhone 11 max pro sound/ mic issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.