Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do to Redownload iTunes music purchases with old Apple ID that I don’t know?

What do I do to Redownload iTunes music purchases with old Apple ID that I don’t know?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on May 26, 2020 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

May 26, 2020 6:51 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you for trying to answer my question but I’m not sure you did so let me rephrase it: I have a current Apple ID and know what it is. I have been an Apple user for more than 30 years and as Apple has evolved I have evolved with it. I made purchases of music from the beginning of iTunes using the Apple ID I had at the time. To redownload past purchases the instructions say you need the Apple ID you used for the purchase. Over the years for one reason or another I have changed my Apple ID and have no idea what IDI used to make various purchases so I’m thinking that if I don’t know the Apple ID used for the past purchase I can’t redownload. Is there a way to redownload without knowing what Apple ID was used?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.