Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health App

My Apple Health App stopped counting my steps and in the privacy settings the Apps that I want to connect to it do not populate? Please assist with a solution.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 26, 2020 8:02 AM

7 replies

May 27, 2020 8:40 AM in response to prishenZA

Hello prishenZA,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that you’re having issues with the health app on your iPhone; I'd like to help.

Just to verify, you're using the steps found in this article:

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you're using these steps and still have issues, try restarting your iPhone:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

I hope this helps.

Best Regards.

May 28, 2020 3:57 PM in response to prishenZA

prishenZA,

Let's make sure you're going to the right place in the app. At the top left of the screenshot you sent, you will see Steps with a back arrow. Click that to head to the main page or the Summary page of the Health app. Once on that page at the top right you should see you profile picture, tap that picture. Then you should be able to set up the Health app as explained in the previous article. Here is the article again:

Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best Regards.

May 29, 2020 8:29 AM in response to prishenZA

prishenZA,

Thanks for the additional information. Let's have you try the following steps, check the Health app after each step.

Make sure your iPhone is up to date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, please be sure to have a fresh backup to keep your personal information safe: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

When an application isn't working as expected, a good step is deleting and reinstalling the app. Since you can't delete the Health app on your iPhone, I'd like for you to reinstall iOS. The section titled "Put your device in recovery mode and set it up again" will walk you through all the steps to reinstall iOS software on your device: If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you try all these steps and still can't get the Health app to work as expected, Contact Apple Support: Contact Apple Support

Best Regards.

Apple Health App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.