Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I sync my iTunes with my iPhone wirelessly?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on May 26, 2020 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 8:14 AM

Yes.

Turn on Wi-Fi syncing. Connect your device to your computer. In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window. --> Sync iTunes content on PC with devices on Wi-Fi - Apple ...

9 replies

May 26, 2020 2:22 PM in response to Mikepuff

To set up wireless sync you must first sync with a cable. After the first cable sync you can enable Wi-Fi sync. There’s a checkbox in iTunes to enable it. If you don’t see the phone make sure you have the latest version of iTunes from https://apple.com/itunes as the version from Microsoft does not include iPhone drivers.

Here’s more help on connecting—>If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

May 26, 2020 9:19 AM in response to Mikepuff

You need to connect the phone and look in iTunes (Finder if you have a Mac with Catalina) for the iPhone icon at the top. Clic on it and a Summary page will open. The checkbox for Wi-Fi sync is on the Summary page. It is not on your iPhone. I don’t know why you were looking in Settings/General On the phone when the link does not mention that at all.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.