Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync library problem

I have iPhone SE 2nd gen and have access to apple music but when tried to add songs then it says to sync library which i did, but the library section is stuck on the “connecting your cloud library “. Is it because I’m on trial period of apple music?

Posted on May 26, 2020 11:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2020 3:02 PM

Hello tejasbhade.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. If I'm understanding correctly, after attempting to add songs from Apple Music, your iCloud library gets stuck on connecting. I will be glad to assist. I would turn off Sync Library, restart the iPhone and turn Sync Library back on to see if that helps:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music

Restart your iPhone

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2020 3:02 PM in response to tejasbhade

Hello tejasbhade.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. If I'm understanding correctly, after attempting to add songs from Apple Music, your iCloud library gets stuck on connecting. I will be glad to assist. I would turn off Sync Library, restart the iPhone and turn Sync Library back on to see if that helps:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music

Restart your iPhone

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sync library problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.