Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repair

iPod wasn’t repaired properly and still have same issues

iPod Touch

Posted on May 27, 2020 8:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2020 9:42 AM

If you sent it in to Apple for repair and they found no issues, did your issue occur some or all of the time?

If it occurred all of the time and the issue you sent it in for is still there, I would contact Apple Support again and resend it in. If they refuse, I would suggest that you speak to a more senior employee.

If it only occurs some of the time, I would suggest that you inform them of that, and then attempt to send it in for repair again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2020 9:42 AM in response to Maria_jones

If you sent it in to Apple for repair and they found no issues, did your issue occur some or all of the time?

If it occurred all of the time and the issue you sent it in for is still there, I would contact Apple Support again and resend it in. If they refuse, I would suggest that you speak to a more senior employee.

If it only occurs some of the time, I would suggest that you inform them of that, and then attempt to send it in for repair again.

Repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.