Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple payment

I had asked to upgrade my icloud storage capicity to 50 GB and added my credit card to pay 3.69 SR per ,onth. The amount of 3.69 SR has been deducted from my credit card balance, and after awhile, another 32.99 SAR has been deductred. Please note that this is not the first time this is happening, it happened two or more times before and that is why i deleted my credit card details from your system. Now as i provided the details again, same issue happened. Please advise why aditional 32.99 SR has been deducted?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on May 27, 2020 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2020 10:01 AM

This is a user to user forum, I cannot tell you the reason why this has occurred.

Try these steps, then contact iTunes Support if you cannot find out why: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

Contact iTunes Support - if you see apple.com/bill or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

2 replies

Apple payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.