Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad backup and restore to another Ipad

Hi All

I have a daughter with multiple abilities , she uses her ipad as a coms device and a creative platform, games and music center.

She has a habbit on breaking the screen when she gets frustrated we are on number 6 now,

without hardcases we would have been way up there.

i would like to copy her ipad ( make an image) and then put the image on another ipad when either one is being repaired there can be some sort of normal in our house.

when she was younger and went to school for children with special needs they used to help me out with the comunications app as it was personised for her abilties (they were able to back up that part of the app and restore it)

i used to be able to reload most of the apps she used through itunes (that got stopped when the app store dissapered of iTUNES (I was Very un Happy with That).

Now when there is a issue i have to redownload all her apps from the appstore over the internet, then deal with the Gaming apps that have data or which level she was upto missing. Or she has to start again , (which she gets angry about and slams the newly repaired ipad down).

Please Please Help Me.....

i cannot be the only one in this position. i would to make it as easy as possible for me Quick and not frustating for her.

How do company that have several ipads do it , how do schools do it.

Living in Hope

Maac1582

iPad 2 3G

Posted on May 27, 2020 4:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply
1 reply

Ipad backup and restore to another Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.