Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Kindle will turn the pages but I can’t get the symbols to come up to get to the library section

My kindle on my iPad will turn the pages but will not let me get back to the library

Posted on May 27, 2020 8:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2020 9:20 PM

This is something that will need to go to the manufacturer of the Kindle App to get them to help you. However, I have this app on my iPad and the way that you get back to your library.....Click on the center of the page and a couple of bars will show up, one on top and one on bottom. You’ll see a button that looks like a home.....If you click on that, you’ll be back in your library.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2020 9:20 PM in response to Windwhite

This is something that will need to go to the manufacturer of the Kindle App to get them to help you. However, I have this app on my iPad and the way that you get back to your library.....Click on the center of the page and a couple of bars will show up, one on top and one on bottom. You’ll see a button that looks like a home.....If you click on that, you’ll be back in your library.

My Kindle will turn the pages but I can’t get the symbols to come up to get to the library section

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.