Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating to 13.5 my voice functions aren't working on my iphone 7 plus.

My iphone 7 plus has voice problems after updating to 13.5. Can I remove the update?

Posted on May 28, 2020 8:54 AM

4 replies

May 29, 2020 8:08 AM in response to philcut

Hello philcut,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that you're experiencing audio issues after updating your iPhone 7. I can see how this could be concerning. I'm happy to help.

If others are unable to hear you during calls, I recommend using the steps in the following resource to check your microphones:

If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working

If you're experiencing issues hearing others, the remaining steps in the resource below can help:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

Let us know the results. Please include any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a wonderful day!

Jun 1, 2020 7:48 AM in response to philcut

philcut,

Thank you for following up. We recommend reinstalling iOS with a computer. This step can resolve possible software issues by removing your current software and installing a fresh version. While your computer will try to reinstall the software without erasing your data, it's definitely a good idea to make sure that your content is backed up prior to trying this step.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Use the steps in the link below to reinstall iOS:

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, please contact Apple Support for further assistance.

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

After updating to 13.5 my voice functions aren't working on my iphone 7 plus.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.