Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone to BMW Bluetooth connectivity

I have just updated to iOS 13.5 and this has resulted in the Bluetooth phone connectivity not functioning on my BMW.

can you please fix. All was working fine before iOS 13.5 update

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on May 28, 2020 9:53 AM

9 replies

May 28, 2020 11:25 AM in response to pt964

Check with BMW to see if they are aware of the issue. You can also report it to Apple via www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

I've not experienced a problem with Bluetooth in my Mercedes-Benz. Have you tried removing the phone from the car's list and the car from the phone's list and try to pair again. Another troubleshooting step is on the iPhone go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings, then attempt the pair again. Be aware that will also remove your wi-fi passwords and they will need to be added back again.

Jul 3, 2020 10:53 AM in response to pt964

My new iPhone SE 2020 Radio or music will not play (wirelessly) through my phonak marvel hearing aids when I try to pair it via Bluetooth. Before this I had the previous model of iPhone SE and it was able to pair easily with the same hearing aids which worked fine. Has anyone else experienced this problem and can anyone advise me how to rectify the problem? Thanks

iPhone to BMW Bluetooth connectivity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.