Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since I updated my phone to iOS 13.5 it has had major problems, it will randomly just cut off at anytime and reboot

so ever since i updated my phone to ios 13.5 it has had major problems, it will randomly just cut off at anytime and reboot, my bluetooth doesn’t work in the car, it will connect to the bluetooth and then as soon as i go to play music it will stop the music and disconnect me, also i will go to call people and i wont be able to hear anything, i will play music NO SOUND, this is really irritating.. in the call with no sound it wont even let me click on the speaker button, its just a darker grey like the button is non-existing, also my flashlight will just stop working too sometimes.. it will just not work ill click it and no flashlight.. have to turn my phone off and reset it a couple of times and sometimes it will start working again, and thats the same with my sound.. i need answers.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on May 28, 2020 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2020 11:16 AM

It may be possible that the update did not complete properly. Did you perform a backup BEFORE upgrading? If so, it may still be possible to restore your phone to the previous version.

If not, you may need to perform either a full Recovery or via DFU mode.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2020 11:16 AM in response to permiting

It may be possible that the update did not complete properly. Did you perform a backup BEFORE upgrading? If so, it may still be possible to restore your phone to the previous version.

If not, you may need to perform either a full Recovery or via DFU mode.

Since I updated my phone to iOS 13.5 it has had major problems, it will randomly just cut off at anytime and reboot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.