Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery charging has been less than ideal iPad getting very hot battery life not long brand new purchase yesterday

I purchased a brand new iPad Pro and battery life has been terrible and it has been hot while charging I’m not happy about it I bought it for one day only

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 28, 2020 10:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2020 2:19 AM

You would be best advised to directly contact Apple Support for assistance and remote diagnostic.

If your new iPad is defective, you should immediately return it to your retailer for replacement. If purchased directly from Apple, you have a 14-day unconditional return period (currently extended during the current COVID-19 Store Closures).

The link to Contact Support is at top-right of this page. During these extraordinary times, the most expedient route to contacting Apple is to use the link.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2020 2:19 AM in response to Hebebehah

You would be best advised to directly contact Apple Support for assistance and remote diagnostic.

If your new iPad is defective, you should immediately return it to your retailer for replacement. If purchased directly from Apple, you have a 14-day unconditional return period (currently extended during the current COVID-19 Store Closures).

The link to Contact Support is at top-right of this page. During these extraordinary times, the most expedient route to contacting Apple is to use the link.

May 31, 2020 2:04 AM in response to LotusPilot

Thank you for your input and suggestions I have taking your advice and returned said iPad to my local Best Buy they reluctantly excepted the device but as a stress reluctantly I’ll wait to receive an exchange new device that does not pose such a shocking issue I had tested it and tried all varying message to alleviate this problem however all was to no avail Thank you for your input and suggestions I have taken your advice and returned said iPad to my local Best Buy they reluctantly excepted the device but as a stress reluctantly I wait to receive an exchange new device that does not pose such a shocking issue I had tested it and tried all varying message to alleviate this problem however all was to no avail

On a sidenote I must stress myself living just north of the greater Toronto area and dealing with my local Best Buy store on Weston Road and Highway seven area in von this was the worst electronics retailer that I have ever come across the staff were completely on aware of their products being sold completely disrespectful when brought this information to the manager Anton he challenged me on how I was all wrong and the customer is never right unfortunately he on a sidenote I must stress myself living just north of the greater Toronto area and dealing with my local Best Buy store on Weston Road and Highway seven area Avon this was the worst electronics retailer that I have ever come across the staff were completely and aware of their products being sold completely disrespectful when brought this information to the manager Anton he challenged me on how I was all wrong and the customer is never right unfortunately Was unwilling to assist me in even the slightest help that he was able to provide I do plan on writing my local member of Parliament as well as all media outlets to bring to everyone’s attention this complete disrespecting and unqualified personnel and or retailer for a person such as myself spending their hard earned money during an otherwise financially difficult time I am beside myself on what little respect they have provided the customer in this situation being myself the reason I write such detailed information is to hopefully save any other members of the general public from going through the stressful and nervous breakdown and sadness and financial difficulties that I have faced all due to the lack of effort and respect and knowledge by this retailer in particular I would take very serious precautions if I was ever knowing anybody who was contemplating any purchases at this Best Buy location store number 932

I think you for the ability to ensure my fellow mankind persons who are going through similar situations I hope that I will be able to have at least saved one person from the complete disarray nightmare horrible experience that I have faced with store number 932 Best Buy Vaughan Ontario

Battery charging has been less than ideal iPad getting very hot battery life not long brand new purchase yesterday

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.