Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 bluetooth can not disconnect conversation audi A6

I can't end a call while connected with my iPhone 11 on bluetooth in an Audi A6. I can only disconnect the call on the device. The bluetooth connection thinks that the call is still going on, so radio or navigation stays silent. I have the IOS 13.4 running.

Posted on May 29, 2020 2:47 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

May 30, 2020 9:59 AM in response to bart195

Hi bart195,

I understand you are unable to end a phone call via your car hands-free system.

I would recommend updating your iPhone. You can learn how to do so here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

I would also recommend ensuring your car is running the latest firmware from the car manufacturer. Check your car's manual for more information.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Jun 11, 2020 2:56 AM in response to bart195

I had a non urgent software update to my car 2 weeks ago and it made no difference by Audi.

Just updated my iPhone software this morning which popped up. Hopefully that might fix the problem.

I have tried resetting the settings, unpairing and repairing. I haven’t done a complete factory reset. If this doesn’t work that the next thing to try.

iPhone 11 bluetooth can not disconnect conversation audi A6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.