Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mac min macOS high sierra 10.13.6 Gives Preference Error: Could not load sharing preference pane

My Mac min macOS high sierra 10.13.6 Gives Preference Error: Could not load sharing preference pane

I Have external storrage of 10TB connected to my Mac Min VIA Thunderbolts 3 'D' Type port.

It was working good on all Mac OS AFP service and Windows 7 SMB service till i introduced Windows 10.

Now it stop working on Windows 10 Laptop & desktop. I need to restart My Mac Mini every 1hr or 2hr or some time it work good for day. I have 15 user connected all the time to my Storage.

I have tried:-

Load and Unload SMBD command VIA terminal and GUI but no luck.

Also tried clearing Plist sudo /usr/libexec/configureLocalKD no luck.

Can some one Help me out

Posted on May 29, 2020 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2020 4:23 PM

Safe Boot from the HD, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode?

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

If still not working...

To find out if it's system wide or user specific, try this...

Open System Preferences>Users & Groups, unlock the lock, click on the little plus icon, make a new admin account, log out & into the new account.

Does it work in the new account?

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2020 4:23 PM in response to SadiqM39

Safe Boot from the HD, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode?

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

If still not working...

To find out if it's system wide or user specific, try this...

Open System Preferences>Users & Groups, unlock the lock, click on the little plus icon, make a new admin account, log out & into the new account.

Does it work in the new account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.