Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to open links sent to me on Safari email on my iPhone 6

Continued problem with getting links on my iPhone 6 including this message for help. It says this webpage was reloaded because a problem occurred. I have to type quickly because the page will disappear because “a problem occurred.”

iPhone 6, 12

Posted on May 29, 2020 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 8:02 AM

Hey ZiggyHelp20,

I see that you're having trouble with webpages loading on your iPhone 6.

This resource can help with the issue you're having: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. If you're still having trouble, let us know if opening the links on a different network resolved the problem.

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2020 8:02 AM in response to ZiggyHelp20

Hey ZiggyHelp20,

I see that you're having trouble with webpages loading on your iPhone 6.

This resource can help with the issue you're having: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. If you're still having trouble, let us know if opening the links on a different network resolved the problem.

Cheers!

Unable to open links sent to me on Safari email on my iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.