Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find TV app on phone or app store

I'm trying to watch movies I have downloaded onto my phone, but I can't find the TV app to watch them. What app can I use to watch them?

Posted on May 29, 2020 5:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 2:05 PM

Hi there FeeOwnIt,

I understand that you're looking to watch movies that you have downloaded through the iTunes Store. You're on the right track with seeking the Apple TV app, I'd be glad to assist with a solution!

Below is a resource that can help:

Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 10 device or Apple Watch

Specifically, let's use these steps:

"On your iOS device, go to the App Store.

Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.

Tap the cloud button to restore the app.

Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen."

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2020 2:05 PM in response to FeeOwnIt

Hi there FeeOwnIt,

I understand that you're looking to watch movies that you have downloaded through the iTunes Store. You're on the right track with seeking the Apple TV app, I'd be glad to assist with a solution!

Below is a resource that can help:

Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 10 device or Apple Watch

Specifically, let's use these steps:

"On your iOS device, go to the App Store.

Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.

Tap the cloud button to restore the app.

Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen."

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

Can't find TV app on phone or app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.