Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My screen is only in Black and white

My screen only shows in black and white

Posted on May 29, 2020 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 2:37 PM

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, rock128!

From my understanding, you’re only able to see black and white images on your iPhone. I’d like to work with you to get that color back.

I’d recommend checking to see if grayscale is enabled in Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Color Filters. If Color Filters is enabled, you can disable it and that should resolve it for you. If you happen to have color blindness or other vision challenges, there are options there that can change the way things look as well. Here’s an article that goes over the options you have available: Use display and text size preferences on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

I hope that helps, and kindest regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2020 2:37 PM in response to rock128

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, rock128!

From my understanding, you’re only able to see black and white images on your iPhone. I’d like to work with you to get that color back.

I’d recommend checking to see if grayscale is enabled in Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Color Filters. If Color Filters is enabled, you can disable it and that should resolve it for you. If you happen to have color blindness or other vision challenges, there are options there that can change the way things look as well. Here’s an article that goes over the options you have available: Use display and text size preferences on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

I hope that helps, and kindest regards.

My screen is only in Black and white

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.