Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Playlist

Apologies in advance if this is a bit of a ‘not-so- clever’ question...

I am absolutely addicted to the Pure Focus playlist and noticed it has 100 tracks, the first few of which are refreshed every few weeks. This means that unless I have added songs that I like to my own playlists I “lose” them if they come off the Pure Focus playlist? Does anyone know if there is any other way to access the full playlist without having to add songs to my library....??

Thanks and do check out the playlist if you haven’t already. It‘s out of this world 🙏🏼

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on May 30, 2020 2:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 6:11 AM

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, shermin99!

From my understanding, you’d like to retain songs that are added to your ‘Pure Focus’ playlist on Apple Music. In this case, since this playlist is curated by Apple, you’d need to add the songs to your library to keep them.

That being said, you can open the ‘Pure Focus’ playlist, and tap the “…’ on the upper right to copy the playlist. Once complete, you’ll have a copy of the playlist in your library, which you can then add the new songs to. This will allow you to listen to the old songs, and the new ones, while still retaining the name of the playlist for easy access.

Kindest regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2020 6:11 AM in response to shermin99

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, shermin99!

From my understanding, you’d like to retain songs that are added to your ‘Pure Focus’ playlist on Apple Music. In this case, since this playlist is curated by Apple, you’d need to add the songs to your library to keep them.

That being said, you can open the ‘Pure Focus’ playlist, and tap the “…’ on the upper right to copy the playlist. Once complete, you’ll have a copy of the playlist in your library, which you can then add the new songs to. This will allow you to listen to the old songs, and the new ones, while still retaining the name of the playlist for easy access.

Kindest regards.

Apple Music Playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.