Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After re-authorising my pc i tunes removed most [ but not all ] my audiobooks from my I pod classic. The audi books are still in i tunes but wont sync the rest.

After re-authorising laptop, my Ipod classic has 4 out of 24 audiobooks showing. All the audio books are showing in I tunes but all attempts at syncing the remainder fail. It says " syncing" for about 4 seconds then says " sync complete. I tunes is up to date [ 2.0.1]. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 30, 2020 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 7:53 AM

Have you reathorized your computer for your Audible account? Are these the same files that previously transferred to your classic or have you redownloaded your purchases? If I recall the standard format from Audible is currently format 4 whereas iPod classic works better with enhanced format.

tt2

5 replies

After re-authorising my pc i tunes removed most [ but not all ] my audiobooks from my I pod classic. The audi books are still in i tunes but wont sync the rest.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.