Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot update iCloud on Windows 10. I have tried to do it manually several time. But it fails every time.

What can I do to fix this?

Posted on May 30, 2020 6:10 AM

5 replies

Jun 1, 2020 6:40 AM in response to tomevensen

tomevensen,

Thank you for reaching out at Apple Support Communities today. If I understand correctly you’re wanting to update iCloud for Windows on your PC running Windows 10, but you’re not having any luck.

Are you attempting to update with the Microsoft Store? Check out the “What if I want to update iCloud for Windows?” section here:

Get help using iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Cheers.

Jun 2, 2020 3:02 AM in response to Teddy_B

I installed iCloud for Windows after I installed Windows 10. I have done sfc /scannow in commandpromt. It found some corrupted files which were repaired. Tried to install iCloud for Windows 10 before and after a reset. But get the same error message: Upgrading to iCloud for Windows 11.2 failed. Restart the computer and try again. (Error 6).

Cannot update iCloud on Windows 10. I have tried to do it manually several time. But it fails every time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.