Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

activation error imessage and facetime

Not able to login to imeesge and faceTime. FaceTime shows that I don't have any reachable address (i do have reachable address), and message shows "error while activation".

I was using two apple id in same mac before, and I was able to login to facetime and messages with other apple ID. But I have deleted that ID now and now I am not able to login to any of these application with the current apple ID.

I tried deleting message/facetime keychain entries, resetting NVRAM/PRAM, checked time settings (as suggested in some answers), no third party application is blocking the port access (as I was able to login with other apple ID) but nothing worked.

the error message screens i have attached herewith. Can anyone suggest any solution?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on May 30, 2020 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 9:02 AM

If you haven't tried any of these steps, try them: If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on your Mac

If it's possible to log in with another Apple ID and the steps don't help, you will need to contact Apple Support: Get Support - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

activation error imessage and facetime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.