Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone storage was full and now I see black screen with the Apple logo only.

My phone storage was full. I believe my phone got restarted and now I only see black screen with the Apple logo. I’m not able to get the home screen.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on May 30, 2020 11:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 11:12 AM

Try a force reboot:

1. Step 1 How to Force Restart an iPhone 11. Quickly press and release the Volume Up button. Quickly press and release the Volume Down button. ... 
  2. Finally, press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears/disappears, and then release. The screen will temporarily go dark as the iPhone shuts down and reboots.

If this doesn't work the connect your phone to a computer that has iTunes open on it and repeat the above procedure and hold the power button in the last step until iTunes recognizes your computer. Try re-installing iOS first before restoring your phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2020 11:12 AM in response to anurag234

Try a force reboot:

1. Step 1 How to Force Restart an iPhone 11. Quickly press and release the Volume Up button. Quickly press and release the Volume Down button. ... 
  2. Finally, press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears/disappears, and then release. The screen will temporarily go dark as the iPhone shuts down and reboots.

If this doesn't work the connect your phone to a computer that has iTunes open on it and repeat the above procedure and hold the power button in the last step until iTunes recognizes your computer. Try re-installing iOS first before restoring your phone.

My phone storage was full and now I see black screen with the Apple logo only.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.