Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recently the cursor for my mouse disappears from the screen. then it will reappear at some point. what is my problem, how to correct?

recently the cursor for my mouse period

ically disappears from the screen. then it will reappear at some point. what is my problem, how to correct?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 30, 2020 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 11:56 AM

Do you get these images when that occurs?

Check to see if there's any wireless landline phones near your station. They can interfere with connectivity.

What type of mouse is it? Apple or 3rd party? Fully charged?

Try the following: Reset NVRAM or PRAM on your Mac - Apple Support

Have you run any "cleaning", "optimizing", "speed-up" or anti-virus apps on your Mac?

Also check out this Apple document: If your Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, or trackpad isn't working with your Mac as expected - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2020 11:56 AM in response to Clueless in Naples

Do you get these images when that occurs?

Check to see if there's any wireless landline phones near your station. They can interfere with connectivity.

What type of mouse is it? Apple or 3rd party? Fully charged?

Try the following: Reset NVRAM or PRAM on your Mac - Apple Support

Have you run any "cleaning", "optimizing", "speed-up" or anti-virus apps on your Mac?

Also check out this Apple document: If your Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, or trackpad isn't working with your Mac as expected - Apple Support

recently the cursor for my mouse disappears from the screen. then it will reappear at some point. what is my problem, how to correct?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.