Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is the 4 digit PIN number on the gift card

I am trying to check the balance on an Itunes gift card. Am asked to enter a PIN number but cannot find one. Under the scratch off box is the redemption code

Posted on May 30, 2020 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 1:12 PM

bigggdan Said:

"where is the 4 digit PIN number on the gift card: I am trying to check the balance on an Itunes gift card. Am asked to enter a PIN number but cannot find one. Under the scratch off box is the redemption code"

-------

There is None - Once an iTunes Gift Card is redeemed - it is redeemed. So, there would be nothing on it, monetarily.

Go Here:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2020 1:12 PM in response to bigggdan

bigggdan Said:

"where is the 4 digit PIN number on the gift card: I am trying to check the balance on an Itunes gift card. Am asked to enter a PIN number but cannot find one. Under the scratch off box is the redemption code"

-------

There is None - Once an iTunes Gift Card is redeemed - it is redeemed. So, there would be nothing on it, monetarily.

Go Here:

where is the 4 digit PIN number on the gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.