Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find out if someone is using my account to charge subscriptions remotely

How can I find out if someone is using my account to charge subscriptions remotely (Someone with access to my account like an old Roomate who could use my email and have access to my passwords for example) because I am being charged a subscription and don’t have any active subscriptions and can’t make payments or use Apple Pay. Help please

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 30, 2020 5:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

May 30, 2020 6:00 PM in response to isakneedshelp

If you are sure its an iTunes transaction, AFTER addressing your passwords (both email and Apple-ID) and where your email is accessible from, (if its Gmail, you can do so by searching for your Google devices page in a browser), I would continue by triple checking your subscriptions perhaps on desktop and cancel anything you may find unrecognizable.

any subscriptions that you aren't responsible for, I would contact both, the recipient first, then iTunes about getting your money back. if all else fails, your bank is a reliable bet.

You may be able to find other devices that you don't recognize in Find My Iphone app or online.

This may be turned off on there end, so if this doesn't help, others may have more detailed experience solving your issue.

Best of luck,

Focus

How can I find out if someone is using my account to charge subscriptions remotely

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.