Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

synchronized clip not showing in final video

I have synchronized 24 videos and cropped and resized each clip to fit on the screen (much like a zoom meeting screen). When I double click on the synchronized clip in the timeline, it opens up and shows and plays all clips. but when I close up the synchronized clip and play video from beginning, it just shows a blank screen where the 24 mini videos clips should be.

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 30, 2020 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 12:49 AM

You are not using standard terminology so it is a bit unclear how did this. A synchronized clip is to sync one video clip to several audio clips.

Please clarify. Did you manually sync, adjust size and position for the clips? Did you create a multicam clip? Did you make a compound clip.

Tell us your steps in detail so we can assist.

If possible post some screenshots.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2020 12:49 AM in response to priscilapetersen

You are not using standard terminology so it is a bit unclear how did this. A synchronized clip is to sync one video clip to several audio clips.

Please clarify. Did you manually sync, adjust size and position for the clips? Did you create a multicam clip? Did you make a compound clip.

Tell us your steps in detail so we can assist.

If possible post some screenshots.

synchronized clip not showing in final video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.